At Convergent Therapies, PLLC, our vision is to make chiropractic your first choice in health care, not the last choice, and to create transformational experiences by making people smile through a rich heritage of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Our company is looking for a dedicated Chiropractic Assistant to handle patient duties as well as general front-office tasks. When our patients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
Chiropractic Exam Tech responsibilities:
- Collect patient information, including medical history and current symptoms along with reviewing medical records for pertinent information that may need updating
- Perform basic patient assessments, such as taking vital signs and recording measurements
- Prepare treatment rooms and equipment for patient visits
- Working knowledge of radiation safety
- Sending follow-up letters to Primary care physicians on patient visits
- Manage client invoices and services appropriately.
- Maintain a clean work environment including following any infectious disease protocols appropriately
- Answering the phone
- Setting appointments
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist/ skills
- High school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word-processing documents
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner and work effectively in a team environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Typing speed of at least 70 WPM
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Attention to detail for accurate documentation and record-keeping
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients and staff
- Pay: $17-$18 dollars an Hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Schedule: Monday -Friday
Education: High school diploma
Experience: Collage Degree or similar work experience (min 2 years)
- Customer service: 2 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 2 year (Preferred)